Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cost of a Wedding

you dont need to spend lots , just be happy. you may be able to find certain packages that are 12 month installment plans. anyway its better to save the money then over spend and suffer after marriage. remember to spend within your budget

i'm getting married in april and we don't intend to hold lavish kind of weddings. im justing inviting only relatives and a few close friends for lunch. added up to be about 15 tables only. lunch are comparable cheaper then dinner. we put aside $10k for wedding lunch.

we took our wedding photos in JB and that cost me about $4K, this includes photos, outdoor and indoor shoot and 4 sets of costumes.

my parents only asked for $2,000 for 'ping jing' so that save my hubby abit of money. the rest of the customary staff, we put aside $1,000.

i think all in all, we will spend about $25k (including the lunch, but have not minus out the ang pao we will collect).

after marriage i will moved into my in-laws place while planning for a flat but this would come later.