Thread: new uSoffa Petit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default new uSoffa Petit

Has anyone tried this sofa out before? I'm refurnishing my living room and was thinking of adding this one seater beside my sofa. It's priced at $998, which I thought was ok. though it is a little expensive, the leg massage is really fantastic.

What u guys think about this massage sofa?

from which company? osim? otto? ogawa?

its from osim.

did not hear it from advertisement leh. it suppose to be a full massage chair or what? what does the funtion served. it's it a full massage chair i think $900 + is worth it leh.

I've tried this at an osim store previously and I do also agree that the leg massage is good! It's a massage sofa which has lower body massage. I love the airbags that massages my lower back and butt too

I'm also thinking of getting one.. cause the price is pretty reasonable at $998...Who else are thinking of getting it, or who has it already?

Default Massage

oh, i saw it on tv...but usually I prefer people massage one..hehehe....but it's really good is it? if it's about 1k, then i wonder how long it can last...cos i spend about 100-150 per month on spa...

Default Massage

In that case, I think nothing wrong having the chair AND going spa once in awhile...hehehehe...spa is for the ambience ma...