Thread: Jewel Box Sky Dining

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jewel Box Sky Dining

Hey, anyone tried Jewel Box Sky Dining before? Worth it or not?

u try lar...then can tell us...why? u wanna propose to your gf is it? hehehe

i been there last christmas with my bf. to be frank with that kind of price for the food, it's really not worth it. the view is nothing fantastic as well.

during christmas they have so call snow but it's form spraying really nothing cool about it.

hahhaa...no lar...just want to try smething special...

anit - really? that's too bad. what kind of food did they serve? and how much was it in total? so you have the whole cabin to yourselves?

i booked the outdoor one which was a few mins away from the main jewel box building. the cafe was on normal ala-carte menu as the rest of the restaurant were charging sky high with min of $120 per pax during christmas. we were also given tickets to enter jewel box building to watch the snow. we walked around some of the restaurants but were lucky that i did not book the expensive ones cos i find it's really not worth paying the kind of premium prices especially when their menu is so so only.

how much we spent, you can't believe it less then $30 for 2 persons. hhahahahahha...

ohhhh...so you didnt actually go to the cable car dining la....you just went to the restaurant outside right....i was referring to the sky dining actually