Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interior Design in SG

Default Interior Design in SG

Hi Guys, What do you think of the state of interior design here in Singapore? Good? Bad? Can be improved?

can still be improved. I can notice that the interior design ideas has changed late. It is no longer just about moving certain pieces of furniture here and there, and adding a few colours. The mind of the mental house dweller has become much more complex over the years, and what we need to understand is how you are going to be able to figure this out. European influences come together with Asian touches.
    Last edited by mazuin; 24th February 2011 at 04:55 PM.

Can be improved. Should add in some space saving ideas into the cramp spaces of singapore. Saw on discovery that in Japan they made used of the high ceiling space and create all their furniture and bed into "flip under" kind of concept. We need these kind of newer concept.

Can be improved. Some ideas like decorated frosted glass would definitely looks good for some walls.

I saw several houses in SG and most of these houses are quite impressive well of course most of the houses that I saw are quite expensive.

Interior design in Singapore is quite good and
    the standard also improving i feel.

My ID work was recetly done by Interior Designer Singapore

WIll be posting pictures soon.

Can't wait to see your pics Valerie!
    Last edited by HalcyonVI; 31st October 2011 at 04:13 PM.

but is ID here generally more expensive then other parts of the world. is our material cost expensive?

Singapore materials sure expensive one.

Interior design in SG,i feel some improvements.Now there has a vast selection of high-quality furniture, rugs, lighting, and window treatments, sink cabinets, accessories and much more.