Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big house vs great home decor

Default Big house vs great home decor

Hey guys, question. Would you rather a big house but modestly furnished one, or a small one but beautifully decorated? I'm asking this question because i find that it's mostly either or...seldom find big house that's really decorated stylishly.

to me, the home decor is more important than the size of the house...even a small house can be very beautiful and stylish if done up properly

i will go for small house but great decor. big house + great decor = expensive. hahahah. to me i always in favour of small houses maybe because my family is small and most importantly i doing most of the housework.

hahaha Hazel, that's very smart indeed. But I suppose if you can afford big house and great decor, then you probably wouldn't be the one doing the housework. Hehehhe

yar lar maybe true. but then if you have a small family why need a big house? make the home so empty.

as what vince said
    home decor is more important than the size of the house..
    and it also depends on your personal style..

Good interior design is much more important than size of house but give me a big house with good interior design anyday

I cannot have small house cause too many people staying liao. Vote for big house!!

I have a very tiny flat and it was such a joy filling it with all the nice things that I like and can afford - e.g. the two windows had wonderful treatment cos, even at $1000 apiece, it was okay... but simply splendid looking.
    However, as the years went by, it got cluttered and the things were too nice to throw out! Even the small items take up space and storage is minimum... discipline in decorating then becomes imperative for small spaces.

You're so right kitzenz! My house is filled with nice junk