Thread: Dating Online

Default Dating Online

what are your views of finding your partner online?

it's fine as long as you quickly move beyond the virtual world...when you're face to face, you can compare whether their words and actions match...90 % of communicatin is body language

well it's true but there is always a risk meeting people online. you get lots of weirdo in the cyber world

hows it going with the online dating anit?

hahaha i used to meet people that i know from online last time and i must say i meet some nice fellows but of course you will meet the weirdo as well.

i even went for those dating services as well. i went to cruise dating. it was fun and met alot of friends but we no longer keep in touch. maybe i'm not of interest to those guys

i have a friend who signed up at a dating agency too. she paid over a thousand...wah, i dunno how she can bear to part with that kinda money...i'd rather for classes to enrich myself like language courses, sports or some sort and if i meet someone, all the better!

wow i won't pay that kind of $ too. for the cruise, i take it that i went for a holiday. and also because of the number of people we got very good rate. so why not.

Aiyo, 1K can find a good partner. Cheap!!!

gurantee good meh, no good can refund huh...hahahahah...