Thread: Financial Planner

Default Financial Planner

Financial Planning – Do you leave it to one planner or do you have several? Coz to me they always tell different story. So is it better to have more than one?

I trust in my good friend. He give me solid advice. I think as long as you find one good one, it's good enuff la.

well i think you have to gage if your advisor is really good but because he is your friend but by the sound advise they give. some advisor only thinks of their pocket.

most importantly you must be hardworking to do some reseach as well. don't just trust them blindly after all it's your money. you think they really care.

if you are doing conservative planning then it's hard to go wrong, but if you're doing it for the purpose of investment and wealth, then you should talk to as many people as possible and read books of course. it's never wise to leave your investments wholly to someone.

yar that's right. depends on yourself rather then others.

Financial planning is the process of meeting a person's life goals through the proper management of their finances. It is a coordinated process for identifying, planning for, and meeting goals related to financial needs for individuals and families. Financial Planning helps a person make advance provision for financial needs that will arise in the future.

yes i totally agree. i think we all need to do financial planning even for your kid you have to start early. and when they make their own bucks, they have to carry on and plan on their own.

Ah! I am also looking for a financial planner. It is time I make some investments and buy a plan. Can somebody also tell me about balance advantage funds? I am getting confused between this and another similar term.

I believe in my superstitious inside belief which shows me a good path whenever I am in confusion of planning my budget and then accordingly lol!!!, it may be crazy but believe me it works.