Thread: Bad after sale service at Co'zy - a warning to potential buyers

Default Bad after sale service at Co'zy - a warning to potential buyers

had a very bad experience at this shop called Co'zy - located at furniture mall. they have a new branch at the new international furniture center and participate in many furnishing exhibition. they sell customised bed and will tell you that they have more than 20 years of experiences in manufacturing of storage beds. i was attracted by a bed on display and decided to purchase one from them.

1) i paid a deposit to indicate my intent. was told to arrange a date after i have gotten my keys, so that they can go down to take site measurement.

2) after i have gotten my keys, i went down to expo and tried to arrange a date for site measurement. i was told off by this other sales girl, "your house ready? finished renovation?" in a very unpleasant tone. i replied, "has not finished renovation yet, but i have gotten the keys". then i was told "you want us to go measure so early for what?!? your house also not ready, we take site measurement also no use." ok... i had to go off dejected and very unhappy but i don't want to create a fuss in public at expo.

3) 2 weeks after expo, i went to the shop at furniture mall to inform them that it's time for them to take site measurement since i finishing renovation work soon. to my horror, i was told "my men are very busy with exhibition work now, you have to measure the site yourself and then send it to me".

4) after taking measurements and sending it to them, i waited another 3 weeks for the bed to be manufactured. finally, the date for delivery arrived. i asked them what time will they arrive? the same sales girl told me cannot confirm. they expect me to wait the whole day for them? at least narrow it down to between 3pm - 5pm.

5) when the bed was delivered, to my horror... they customised it in the wrong direction! after waiting for 3 weeks, i was given a bed which is a mirror image of what i wanted!! that is what they have to offer after more than 20 years of experiences in manufacturing beds.

6) they could not meet deadlines, they don't do site measurements, they don't set fix time for delivery and worst they make wrong things for you! and i thought it's only reasonable that they give some sort of compensation, discounts, free gifts - NONE!!

just my personal experiences. moreover, i can tell you that their beds don't come cheap. after paying the deposit, i found designer beds that are cheaper than what they have to offer, with mattress thrown in as well.

May be you should bring it up to CASE or small claim court.

i think no use bring to case. this is just a case of bad service. they delivered the goods. i don't think case will handle. all i could say it's a bad experience. thanks for sharing lullaby, at least we can take note.