Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iphone vs blackberry vs android

Default iphone vs blackberry vs android

So many smartphones in the market. Which is your choice? Do they really make your life easier?

actually i'm getting a new phone as well and have been going to starhub shops for 2 days but all the phones are sold out. be it iphone black berry or even sumsung.

it seems like there is some handphone craze right now.

i was looking at between balckberry bold and sumsung wave. sumsung is not using android but their own platform i think call bada or something like that.

actually to me, i'm not really a techky person. so it does not really bothers me that much.

Default Go for Black Berry

Heard from friends that Black Berry really works wonder on the fingers. Once u get the hang of it u could type like on a actual keyboard. Black berry is for those who have lots of mail. It is an office phone.

Windows phone great for those looking for similar like to a computer operations. But heard that windows will be obsolete in 2 years time. Lots of extra applications for download.

Android latest version is 2.2 which gives consumer abit of every thing but without the lag of windows. But some applications are limited.

Just stick to Nokia! no need to think so much

was having lunch with an associate just now and were talking about iphone ans such.

she said year ago nokia was like a hit, a fashion statement but now if you don't carry iphone, you are alike out of the league.

iPhone apps very fun But I saw my fren's Samsung the interface like better le. I find smartphones very useful for work. So convenient to surf web and email now!

ya, easy to work from everywhere. So, we must work 24/7. hahaha. anyway, i've been trying to get the iphone from singtel, but everytime out of stock. nonsense.

anyone knows how blackberry bbm works? y ppl say its free? doesn't it use internet to connect? then how can it be free?

don't know leh. i think you still needs a data plan or else how to go online.

i wanted to get a black berry bold but no stock.

it seems like all the phones i enquire are all sold out.

Yah loh all Iphone is like hot cakes, need at least 3 mths booking b4 can get it. Sign........

but can you play angry birds on it?