Thread: Maids

Default Maids

How do you train your maids? It seems like I always get weird maids one after another and I'm starting to question if it's just bad luck.

maids are not like pets that you can train them.

when you said weird things what was weird actually.

all human are brought up differently at different environment. your maid might not be used to your kind of lifestyle and going things and therefore the things she does you think that it's weird but those might be things that are common in their kampong or so.

give them time are teach them what your want.

Choose a good maid agency!

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    maids are not like pets that you can train them.

when you said weird things what was weird actually.

all human are brought up differently at different environment. your maid might not be used to your kind of lifestyle and going things and therefore the things she does you think that it's weird but those might be things that are common in their kampong or so.

give them time are teach them what your want.
    Are you implying that training only applies to pets? When we go to a new job do we not need to go under training as well? Isnt it the same thing?

Yes, ofc i understand we all come from different backgrounds and upbringing, hence my question is how best we can assist them in their training so that they can do their job well.

wah fierce.

that's why i asked what you meant by weird things.

if you do not need constant attention like kids or old folks you might want to consider part-time helper.

hahaha. no lah, not fierce, just don't want people to get wrong idea.

weird means like they believe in black magic, or they seem to want to seduce the men in the house, or extremely lazy...things like that lor. weird right?

wah that is very dangerous. better get rid of her soon.

but again having a stranger in the house is never easy especially coming from a different culture and background.