Thread: Asian home decor

Default Asian home decor

Which home décor influences in Asia are you most influenced by?

I like the Balinese resort style because it feels like i'm on a holiday. One thing I don't like is how many western interior designers seem to categorise Asian interior design as one generic term. We're so diverse with diverse styles. So weird.

is white simplicity considering any asian influences?

Many people are looking to simplify their lives and one way to do this is to simplify their surroundings. For centuries, Asian cultures have lived their lives surrounded by simple, yet elegant, furnishings, furniture, and art. Asian interiors are designed to bring peace, balance, and serenity to the space, which is kept simple and uncluttered. The quality and craftsmanship is exquisite. The style is merging with western style to create a unique Asian-influenced decor.
    Last edited by JennyK; 10th October 2011 at 12:34 PM.

Asian interior designs are really unique and you will love how this done.
    Last edited by rosita28; 14th March 2012 at 12:48 PM.

I'm also influence my Asian home decors because of having stylish decors that really impress visitors and Asians also consider nature inspired theme on their house.

Asian decors are more stylish and they have unique styles! It defines their culture and whenever you are in such place, you feel very comfortable with the Asian-inspired interior design.