Thread: Investing in Shares

Default Investing in Shares

i once heard a trader told me in shares trading, if you win 50 and lost 50 you consider win and most importantly you must know how to stop lost.

i was puzzles by what he said 50:50 consider breakeven right.

his reason is always work in the ratio of 3:1 meaning set high so you can win more but cut lost fast to minimise loses.

does that make sense to you

Yes, that is correct. There are no 100% winning trader which could guarantee u profit always. If there are any pls do be very scared of that person.

i have always wanted to trade but don't know how or where to start? what is the minimum investment we should put in. i don't expect to make lots of money from it. maybe couple of hundreds profit if possible weekly. that's about it.

there's no minimum amount, but minimum no of stocks. normally it's about 1 lot = 1000 shares.

New player in the market, CMC market they supposedly trade using CFD platform to go for stock. Meaning with every 2000 you put in u get 20,000 credit to trade. And they educate the traders which provided a win win situation. U make $$ they make $$$ by commission.