Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Showcase of Pets

Look at these;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Babyrie; 8th August 2008 at 03:17 PM.

some more...

Looking at pictures of these lovely pets. I cannot help missing my pet dog. I was irresponsible a couple of years back and gave my dog away.

It is sad that I will not able to see my pet dog anymore as the person who adopted my dog lost the dog in one occassion.

I recall the last time I see it and am very sad about it. This is one thing I will regret for life not having stick to my promise to take care of it for the rest of its life.

she is my baby, the best pup i ever have. easy to take care and obedient. though not friendly with other animals. don't be fooled by her sad pathetic looks but she is rather playful i think that's the nature of jack russel.

Dogs are wonderful pal, they will always be there for you.

Whenever, I am down my babies will come up to me and lick my face and looking at them really brighten my days. Especially so after a hard day work, when you open your door, they will be there waiting for you, wacking their tails and licking you all over and also running round the house barking showing how happy they are to see you home.

slow learner, i can't agree with you more.

when i was much younger, i never like to go home cos i can't find warmth at home. however, being a responsible pet owner, my pup makes me want to go home to look after her and the moment you open the dog, the welcome look on my pet's face melts everything.

Cookies your Jack Russell looks CC - Cool and cute!

Quote Originally Posted by happylalapo View Post
    Looking at pictures of these lovely pets. I cannot help missing my pet dog. I was irresponsible a couple of years back and gave my dog away.

It is sad that I will not able to see my pet dog anymore as the person who adopted my dog lost the dog in one occassion.

I recall the last time I see it and am very sad about it. This is one thing I will regret for life not having stick to my promise to take care of it for the rest of its life.
    Alamak why you give away when you feel so sad??

i thinking of getting another dog to accompany my current one. she currently 10 years old. i heard that an old dog needs a young dog to rejuvenate them. also i want to prepare her departure so that i will not be so sad. when my chihuahua passed about some years ago, fortunately i still have my jack russell which makes me recover for the sadness faster cos when i go home there is still the pressence of my dog compared to quietness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Boy View Post
    Alamak why you give away when you feel so sad??
    No choice, la!