Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Internet company is the best?

Default Which Internet company is the best?

With the recent update of Fiber optic in all house whole, which company would provide the most reliable service ? In terms of service and price.?

I presently got a Starhub toggle the network is terrible, always from 3G-3.5G. Some people says that 3G still able to surf the net really well, but not for Starhub i reckon. In the past used to be so much better maybe over crowding of network leads to slow connection. Taking in too much profit but giving so much less to the people.

Singtel seems to be the one provider to throw in free portable modem, netbook, and a wifi hub.

oh also starhub sucks big time. i used them for over a decade and now they say i have an outstanding bill of over $600 from singapore cable vision days due to no return of the box. i told them that i have returned and even if i have not why i did not receive any lawyer letter from them. that account was more then 8 years ago. now they denied me of any upgrades.

Be very careful b4 signing up any contract will have lots of liabilities in the later stage.

aiya all these telcos also smart lar, let you buy handphone $300 - $400 cheaper and try you down for 2 years. everything also cannot do, not happy with them also cannot terminate.

Ya lor always make us pay n pay. If there are another telco company in sillypore it would be great competition.

Singtel now comes with a 15 Mbps + 1.5 Mbps mobile broadband =75.9/ mth + free Samsung Galaxy Tab. (this plan for 24 mths)
    Hope it helps.

To add: M1 has also a student promo of having $39/mth for 100 Mbps. So if u have daughter or son or nephew or niece could subscribe using their name to get the benefits.
    Since Starhub are having such bad reviews think would just leave it out.

Eileen thks for the infor. Great help with those prices, could get my niece to apply for the student deal. But can a 4 yr old apply ?