Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feng Shui for the Rabbit Year 2011

How come there are no Lion on the horoscope ?

How do i see which directions are my front door facing ? (Should I face front door or my back facing front door?) Thks

Hi Hazel,

You should face your front door to get the directions.

Lion in the horoscope hmmmm......better to keep them out in case they are extinct.

Rabbit Love Life:

Rabbit + Rat = *** This year the rat affect by the hostility star so with Rabbit Wu Wang it will be stress as rat will not be able to understand what the rabbit is going through. Best rat keep a look out for any help rabbit would need. If the 39 water rat and 36 wood rabbit are together both will benefits from their element compatability. Water strengthen wood, good financial luck.

Rabbit + Ox = ** This combination will not find any common ground, is like trying to be together with a Rooster born. Both of them is like a reflection of mirror, rabbit indulgent enjoys fine life, Ox down to earth very practical. If already together the rabbit would need to let the Ox do the talking and just listen to the advice, as this year favors the Ox.

Rabbit + Tiger = **** There are like magnets, each will just get attract to each other without need to say anything, their understand surpass all other signs in recognizing each other own traits and positive points. If attracting a Dragon into their lives it would make the Season of Spring which is very auspicious for both of them. A dragon picture or status in their space will also help to enhance their luck.

To be continued.................

Any idea where would i be able to get great offers on the items for fengshui ? (Pagoda, Blue Rhino etc). Thks.

There are lots at Bencoolen street near Kuan Yin temple. Got this shop which sells Lilian Too fengshui items. "The Bencoolen" shopping centre 1st floor lots of them. Found to be with the most competitive in terms of price was Yue Lai Xuan trading. #01-85.

Rabbit + Rabbit = ****Rabbit are people who shares everything the bad and the good together. Rabbits that are together will ensure that they will take prime priority on their lives. They do not like arguments and always prefer the soft method than the clashing it head on. As a result they bond better to their family members than outsiders.

Rabbit + Dragon = *** Dragon and Rabbit are both house proud person they thrive on each other subtle sense of finer things, and they do like the same kind of people, movie etc. They can live quite harmoniously together. Water will magnify their luck, as this year there are 2 presence of Tiger's in the year paht chee chart, so they being together will create a season of spring together.

Rabbit + Snake = ** Snake being always "Cool" will let rabbit feel spontaneous in the beginning and always wanting to chase after this cool snake. But please do take note snake do suddenly freeze out of a relationship with little warning.

Any idea the price range from Bencoolen ?

My mum is born in the year of Monkey and mine Rabbit. It seems we cannot stand each other temper just blew off like just simple talking to each other. Any solution ?