Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Design Inspiration

Default Design Inspiration

I'm curious...Where do you guys find your design inspiration?

from home magazines or watch home decor tv shows.

Sometimes going on the net does help to widen our prospective and getting new designs.

Artist gets their inspiration from all around. It is supposedly that we are all in sync with our surrounding. Meaning all living things including plants can feel our existence.

I usually get my inspiration when I travel

I get inspired by reading magazines,websites,by watching home decorator TV shows.
    Last edited by rasskizge; 24th March 2011 at 08:46 PM.

Maybe can go to past "Home Renovation" program to get some help and feel?

Yes, magazines, t.v. shows, and websites, are all good ways to get inspiration. Also, when I was renovating my home in California, I worked with some Los Angeles remodeling contractors and interior designers to help me with my ideas. And I was very pleased with the results.
    Last edited by jerlarson; 2nd October 2011 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lion View Post
    Artist gets their inspiration from all around. It is supposedly that we are all in sync with our surrounding. Meaning all living things including plants can feel our existence.
    looking back at this thread, i kinda agree that inspiration comes from anywhere. we are inspired mainly by our emotions, our sights. i'm not really a artistic person but due to the cause of my work, i need to write and i get my inspiration from reading what others wrote.

i once attended a seminar where the speaker said ideas are not necessary to be new totally but it can be 2 exisiting ideals which combine together to become a new ideal. i kind of ditto to his theory.

From the internet, I just surf the net and see some ideas. Also check some blogs and forums like this.