Thread: Gas Cylinder

Default Gas Cylinder

anyone still using those gas cylinder for cooking at home?

which is more cost effective? gas cylinder or gas electrical?

Gas cylinder seems to be obsolete already. As too much "Man Power" involved. Most of the houses are fitted with gas from gov, only those old old estate or houses will the tanks be needed.

In the past due to too much accident Singapore govt has stretch their pipes and cut down the gas cylinder usage due to frequent accident and the rubber pipe rupture. And sometimes space does play a huge part where in the house would you be able to store extra gas cylinder ?

In the past heard that it is best using cylinder to cook food, as the flame is supposing bigger and stronger. All the Zi chai is using these gas cylinder correct?

Juju yah most of the hawker or even restaurant are using those gas cylinder ones but they have the bigger capacity ones.

Now i can verify that Zi chai does use cylinder. But the dangers of kabooming how high is it ?

Actually most of the stove plays a big part in controlling the heat that is produce. Nowadays those 1 room flat for the elderly all are switching to electric ones as once the pot or metal object are removed the electric stove will stop.

Well, I think there is some point to think about it again. The gas cylinders are
    bit expensive as the industrial process of its development charge some cost. While the natural gas is available without any remarkable charges.
    I'll always prefer the natural gas stoves. Cylinders are not appropriate.
    Last edited by HalcyonVI; 24th August 2011 at 05:30 PM.