Thread: Large Painting

Default Large Painting

I'd like to display a large painting but I don't really have the wall space. What should I do?

Maybe can add in another wall just to hang the painting? Heheheee......
    If cannot fit in better to get a smaller picture or you can move all your furniture to fit your painting.

If the painting is too large better to sell it and get a smaller one. And if the painting worth lots of $$$$ then better to buy heavy insurance for it, in case it gets stolen.

If the trade is too largish amended to transact it and get a smaller one. And if the picture worth lots of $$$$ then meliorate to buy distressing insurance for it, in pillowcase it gets taken.If cannot fit in improve to get a smaller icon or you can change all your furniture to fit your craft.I'd equivalent to demo a plumping craft but I don't truly hit the support interval.Maybe can add in other support meet to hang

can anyone tell me what jeremyclark is talking

HAHAHA, jeremyclark is high on drugs!

There are many painting size available, so just measure the size of your wall and put the painting which really fit in it. I ope this helps! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Home Decor Fanatic View Post
    I'd like to display a large painting but I don't really have the wall space. What should I do?
    Consider the size of your wall and make certain about the painting size as well. Do not be disappointed if you don't have a bigger wall place. I mean, you can still attach a good painting or portrait in considering the fact that there are lot of painting size available and will definitely look perfect in your wall.