Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard-to-maintain Furniture

Then there is the bugs club bugs that stick in there erst the wind is not right burned. And effort rid of it takes lots of example to regain the eggs. And e'er necessity to smoothness. Wooden furniture, pauperization to straighten oft as detritus traps in between the lines of the art / patterns. Those couch with leaden artefact. Proved to antiseptic my sofa tract in between the lines, open coins, grime, peanuts, tomentum etc........yucks........ Luckily wore handwear.

got detergent that don't contain chemical meh? i always use dettol to clean everything. i like the smell and it kills baterial

In my opinion wooden sofa set and out door garden furniture are hardest to maintain.Both furniture have to need chemical treatment every year and wash it regularly.

i think rattan or fabric furniture is difficult to maintain too.

For me, wicker and bamboo furniture are hard to maintain among the other type of furniture.

buy bean bag lor. too soft filled it with syrofoam, torn just sew back

yeah i agreed with wooden furniture.its very difficult to maintain...

Every beautiful house must contain with beautiful furniture which makes it more beautiful and attractive, Many types of beautiful furniture makes house elegance and eye catching.Furniture also needs its care and maintenance for its durability.IF you have beautiful furniture then you have to look after it and maintain it when its need it.

Last edited by Jeck0; 7th September 2013 at 05:03 PM.