Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Yishun River Walk

Quote Originally Posted by Hellokitty View Post
    Yeap, its kinda combine together. Initially I thought my dining area will be slightly bigger but turn out living area bigger that's why dining area become smaller.

Here's my dining area! Isn't it small?
    Yup. Most dining table set won't fit in there. You found your air con installer ?

HI, I have just submited my HLE application.
    Hope that HDB will be informing me to collect keys soon.
    Blk 335C!

Quote Originally Posted by nasa6678 View Post
    Yup. Most dining table set won't fit in there. You found your air con installer ?
    Likely I will be getting Aircon from Daikin.

Quote Originally Posted by MAROPING80 View Post
    HI, I have just submited my HLE application.
    Hope that HDB will be informing me to collect keys soon.
    Blk 335C!
    Great Great! =)

You will know your key collection date the day after your HLE approved. I got mine in this sequence so I assume all will be in this sequence too.

Here's the living area...

Oops my pineapples..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hellokitty View Post
    Here's the living area...

Oops my pineapples..
    How I envy you.....

Huat Ah! Wish you and your family ONG LAI HUAT AH!

I have question on the open net fibre broadband thing. Its hidden in the wall cabinet so how to connect to your router and power supply for your router?

Dun tell me that we need to engage professional to do the wiring for us! Furthermore, what about our telephone that need to be connected to the router and its power supply? Is there any electrical socket in the wall cabinet?

Thanks for your best wishes! =)

As for the Open Net, I'm not so sure also if we need to hire someone to do it for us.. Hmm...

Yes, I remember seeing an electrical socket in the wall cabinet.

Default Please take note of this on Key Collection day

Collection of Keys

When you're going to collect the keys to your flat, you must bring the original copy of these documents of all persons listed in the application form for verification:

• identity cards
    • marriage certificate if you are buying a flat under the Fiance/Fiancee Scheme and applied for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG)
    • certificate of insurance
    • you must buy a fire insurance from HDB's appointed insurer, ETIQA Berhad (at HDB Hub, Atrium, 2nd Storey), if you are taking an HDB loan. For more details on the HDB Fire Insurance, you may call ETIQA Berhad at 6331 9253 or visit ETIQA's website.
    • latest CPF statement(s) if you are presently a CPF Board's employee
    • if your UI number is different from your CPF account number, you are advised to call the CPF Board to update the account number before the appointment date. Otherwise, you can inform us of the CPF account number on the appointment date.
    • Power of Attorney if you are unable to attend the appointment personally, for instance if you are overseas, the attorney representing you must bring one certified true copy by the solicitors and two photocopies
    • completed GIRO form if you are paying monthly loan instalments partially or fully by cash

Source extracted from HDB (Housing & Development Board)

Hey peeps, I would like to share this with you all.

• marriage certificate if you are buying a flat under the Fiance/Fiancee Scheme and applied for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG)

I'm under the Fiance/Fiancee Scheme and applied for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG). I have not ROM yet and was invited to HDB to collect my keys. I called the HDB officer to check on this issue and he told me that I have to email them any proof of getting married prior to collecting my keys.

Proof of getting married can be:-
    • ROM Booking
    • Documents of your paid Bridal Packages
    • Documents of your paid Wedding Banquet

If you're going to email HDB your documents of Bridal Packages or Wedding Banquet, please remember to also email them the receipt showing that you've paid(partially/fully) for it. As I got a friend who submitted the Banquet Agreement, HDB called them and asked for their receipt showing that payment has been made.

Hi nasa6678, do you intend to install kitchen door? Or yours an open concept kitchen?
    Last edited by Hellokitty; 11th December 2013 at 09:05 PM.