Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Yishun River Walk

I doubt it can TOP by 1st quarter next year. It is almost impossible. After the structure of the flats are completed, there is still a long way to go. I foresee TOP for the 1st block of flat and carpark is around 3rd quarter next year. There's total 14 blocks and so likely, the last block to TOP will be around 1st quarter 2014 already
    Quote Originally Posted by mhhouse View Post
    Once the construction starts going up, it goes up really fast! I think it will TOP 1st quarter of next year

Even when TOP and move in, there will still be about a year of noise and dust to endure coz next door Greenwalk is under construction. There is a small exercise or park corner in Greenwalk, it will be the last priority of construction so expect to hear construction noise from the park constructors when you move in

Oh ya! Yishun Greenwalk... No choice, have to endure but hopefully they can catch up with Yishun Riverwalk soon after.

For those who's not sure... Here's the map of Yishun Greenwalk and Yishun Riverwalk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks hellokitty for the effort. I wonder what are the plans for the 'quite big' dormitory on ave 6. so many workers are housed there. definitely hope they move out when we move in.

Is there any famous primary school in yishun?

Quote Originally Posted by nasa6678 View Post
    Thanks hellokitty for the effort. I wonder what are the plans for the 'quite big' dormitory on ave 6. so many workers are housed there. definitely hope they move out when we move in.
    I think the dormitory will be removed before we move in..

Quote Originally Posted by nasa6678 View Post
    Is there any famous primary school in yishun?
    I think Chongfu Primary School.

Hellokitty are you staying yishun now? Why u know so much about this town?

The setback about Yishun is that home value is lower compared to other towns and not accessible from southern or eastern parts of s,pore. anyway, how's the status of upgrading works at row of shophouses beside interchange?