Thread: Massage Therapy

Post Massage Therapy

There are so many types of Massage Therapy.. Which massage therapy style do you prefer?

Smile

I prefer Thai Massage! As this massage involves stretching and deep massage. This form of bodywork is usually performed on the floor and we can wear comfortable clothes as there's lot of body movement.

Aroma therapy massage. It involves deep sense awakening while soothing away all the pain and stiffness in the body.

Javanese massage. Slow and Soothing nice. Maybe is time to do it.

Javanese massage best it brings out the glow and rids off tiredness immediately after a single session.

Shiatsu massage with the fine acupuncture points massage it will relax your whole body.

Regardless of whatever style of massage you are doing most important is able to find the right masseuse to get rid of all the pains and tiredness.

I need a good massage... My shoulders and neck are so tight.. Any good recommendation?

Recently i went to this Javanese Massage Hut at SAFRA Yishun Country Club. Overall the service is good. And its for unisex. You can give it a try.

Yeah, Javanese Massage Hut is good, especially when you sign their package. An hour session works out to be around $35 I think, and the hours can be transferred to your family or friends

For late night massages, you can try the massage shops at Orchard Plaza. The masseurs are generally good but their "kung fu" varies from person to person, so some may not like it.