Thread: Bedsheet Needed!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hi babyrie,

so funny. ya i do agree. some designs with embroidery might be pretty to look at but when you wake up in the morning, might find the prints on your face

i guess if you know ' the time of your mth' is around the corner, for that period, better don't use your expensive bedsheets or you might find them become reddish in the morning

plain is the best fitted sheet is the best. for pillow case and quilt some designs is good. i keep my room colours in 2 basic colours, blue and white so my bedsheets are in that colour as well.

i love those that are made of natural materials like linen ones. those synthetic ones always become so hot after awhile i start kicking my blanket!

the best material is cotton and silk, linen, i think too rough and poky

hey, the other day a girlfriend of mine who is someone known for her crazy love for bedsheets, excitedly shared with me that she nearly bought a set of bedsheets for $1000 from Robinson, the price is after discount.

She told me the bedsheets is make of 100% silk, excellent plain design, so nice what stop her from buying is it can only be dry clean.

A question arise, what is the difference between wearing a silk pajamas and sleeping on silk beddings???

Ha! Ha!