12 wonton sheets
Olive oil (for brushing)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi paste (from tube or freshly made)
3/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
250grams sashimi-used tuna steak, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
1 cup 1/3-inch cubes seeded cucumber
1 green onion, finely chopped
Toasted sesame seeds
Chopped fresh chives
For wonton cups:
1) Brush each wonton sheets with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
2) Lay wonton sheets onto cup cup baking tray. Gently push in the skins to form the cup shape.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake until skins turn golden brown, about 9 minutes. Let stand at room temperature to cool. The wonton cups can be made 8 hours ahead.
1) Mix the sauces and wasabi paste in medium bowl.
2) Add tuna, avocado, cucumber, and green onion to the sauce mix. Spoon tartare into the wonton cups, sprinkle sesame seeds and chives. Top it with caviar and serve.
*Tartare is a preparation of finely chopped raw meat or fish optionally with seasonings and sauces.